New competition!

Grab a pint. This is for all the things we want to share but have no place else on the forums to go.

New competition!

Postby Dru » Mon Mar 05, 2012 3:40 pm

What's going on?
Over the course of this week we'll be running a minecraft comp in which we want everyone to create a statue of their favourite energy drink.

How to enter?
Use /gamemode to switch over to creative mode (for this week only! so don't get comfy with it). Build your can/ bottle/ chalice. Take a screen cap of your creation, and pop it in this thread and then next week we'll set up a blind poll so everyone can vote for which they think is best.

Why do it?
As well as getting a shiny karma point each, first place will get an enchanted diamond sword, second will get a standard diamond swords and third place will get a greater health potion

So get crafting!
Dru
Administrator
Administrator

Re: New competition!

Postby mr-potz » Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:57 pm

gamemode does not work for me still :( may be cos i''m mod but not sure :P
[img width=400 height=60]http://staff.g3-radio.net/shared/sigs/PotzSigBanner.png[/img]
mr-potz
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Dru » Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:28 pm

Sadly I think this comp will have to be postponed until we can get the server fixed, since it's not doing what it's told...
Dru
Administrator
Administrator

Postby mr-potz » Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:51 pm

awwwww, i'd already started anyway :P

aah well, the foundations can stay while the server gets fixed and people can get started :)
[img width=400 height=60]http://staff.g3-radio.net/shared/sigs/PotzSigBanner.png[/img]
mr-potz
Administrator
Administrator

Return to The Pub